Your support brings the music to life!
Over its twelve seasons, Symphony Silicon Valley has won wide recognition as a fresh and valued contributor to Silicon Valley.
We receive a higher percentage of our revenue from ticket sales than the great majority of other symphonies of our size. But ticket revenue does not cover all the costs of the outstanding concerts, superior musicians and guest artists, youth and adult education programs and other services that the Symphony offers the South Bay community.
Symphony donors are our essential partners. Please consider adding your support to help secure all the Symphony's services for now and the future.
You may make your tax-deductible contribution in several ways:
Check, Credit Card, Stock, Installment or Estate Gifts
- All these options are easily arranged. For details, please contact the Development Office (or see below).
- The Symphony's Tax I.D. Number is 32-0083030.
- Gifts dated December 31 or earlier will be acknowledged as of the date given, even if received after the beginning of the New Year.
- Gifts of stock may be made to the Symphony through Morgan Stanley (San Jose Branch). The branch DTC number (for electronic transfers) is 0015. The Symphony's account number is 090-112757-0-019. IMPORTANT: Please notify the Symphony directly of your gift, including date, stock name and number of shares, to ensure that we can properly credit you.
- Click here to make a donation by credit card, using the Symphony's secure on-line donation form. You are welcome to give us added information, such as a pledge payment schedule, memorial gift instructions, or a request that your gift remain anonymous.
By Mail or FAX
1. Download the Donor Form (PDF*, 1.2 MB)
2. Print and fill out the form, and
3. Mail it with your donation to:
Symphony Silicon Valley
Attention: Jennifer Watkins
P.O. Box 790
San Jose, CA 95106-0790
4. OR FAX it with your donation information to (408) 286-2600
By Phone Or E-Mail
- Call the Development Office: (408) 286-2600 x 22
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM. Feel free to leave a message.
- Or email Jennifer Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
* You will need Adobe Reader to read Adobe PDF files. To download and install Adobe Reader, click the button below and follow the instructions on the Adobe Reader's download site.
Your donations support:
- Superior orchestral performances in the magnificent California Theatre and throughout the community
- Fine musicians who provide Silicon Valley with services that extend far beyond the Symphony's own concerts.
- Free educational programs given by the full orchestra for thousands of young people from throughout Santa Clara County.
- Community concerts including our outdoor Summer Pops Festival concerts
- The Symphony Silicon Valley Chorale, an outstanding community-based chorus that performs with the orchestra and independently.
- Affordable ticket prices, including senior and student discounts.
How you can help:
- Sponsor a musician, a concert, a conductor, the Chorale, or an education program for an underserved school.
- Make an unrestricted gift, to be used where the need is greatest.
- Consider a corporate sponsorship, which can offer entertainment options, excellent public recognition and many customized benefits.
- Support the Symphony's permanent Endowment Fund -- to ensure that the community continues to benefit from the Symphony's musical and educational services for years to come.